The contestant winner will…
- have their remix digitally released on Sea to Sun Recordings
- have the winning remix premiered on a special guest DJ set by David on his “Cosa Nostra” show that will be featured on Radio FG France
- have their remix promoted by Sea To Sun Recordings, Sylvia Tosun, David Vendetta, Sliding Doors Public Relations and Music Radar
- win the opportunity to have a “one on one” studio session with David Vendetta
1. The prize draw for the remix contest will run from January 8, 2014 to February 3, 2014. The competition closes at 23:59 on February 3, 2014 (in the appropriate time zones of contestants submissions). The winner will be chosen the week of February 10, 2014 and announced on both Music Radar and the Global Frequency “Cosa Nostra” Radio Show.
2. All entries must be received by midnight on the stipulated closing date. Those not received by the deadline will be invalid to enter. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by closing date
3. All winners will be selected after the closing date at the discretion of Sea To Sun Recordings, whose decision is final. All parts made available to download, and all parts downloaded remain the property of Sea To Sun Recordings. All remixes completed, whether submitted in this competition or not, remain the property of Sea To Sun Recordings. No exploitation, or distribution of remixes shall be permitted without the sole written consent of Sea To Sun Recordings.
4. Dates for contest prize winner will be arranged post competition and is at discretion of Sea to Sun Recordings, in collaboration with Music Radar. Sea To Sun Recordings will cover travel expenses for contest winner.
5. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
6. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions which are legally binding and ownership/clearance of any music submitted for consideration. Sea To Sun Recordings reserve the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
7. Sea To Sun Recordings decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
8. Employees of Sea To Sun Recordings, and their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. Sea To Sun Recordings reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
9. The winner’s name may be announced on Music Radar and on Global Frequency “Cosa Nostra” after the closing date of the competition. Sea To Sun Recordings, David Vendetta, Sliding Doors Public Relations and Music Radar have the right to announce and/or contact the winners for permission to involve them in any pre/post prize-giving publicity and the winner agrees to such activities and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
10. Sea To Sun Recordings reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice.
11. Prize is subject to final selection by Sea To Sun Recordings and In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Sea To Sun retains the right to offer an alternative prize.
12. All entries must be submitted via SoundCloud public link and the download option must be disabled or remix will be disqualified.